Schizophrenia sequel





I started to sense a picture I wanted to realise but realised that I've basicaly done it allready, around 8 years ago. It was done when I was learning 3d and named to the half embarrising "Schizophrenia", but whatta hell, if you don't stick with your past what's the point of moving. Instead I figured that now would be a good time to remake it with updated ideas, tools and skills. So here's the first draft of it together with the original(top). Next step is to add some effectul blend between the two faces. I also need to improve the fleshy feeling at far right as I want the picture to transcend from clean computer geometric abstraction to realistic naturalism. I'll also hope to experiment some with 3d elements to enhance the composition. Regarding the original it's kinda funny to see the classical beginner mistakes in anatomy like enlarged eyes and scaled down upper skull. Here's a small treat for reading this post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

connectivity graph v2

370 final