First test of design for Woodnote cover idea. A hole has been broken up at the bottom of the wall and a bunch if linedrawn figure are coming out of it.
Big step today, started to fill up the 3d scene. Composition test of 2d elements . Without any 2d brush elements. I'm now very much in the production phase, a nice place where visible results are more frequent. My idea is to finish the intro while I search for the data I need for the next part, if I still haven't got it I do the ending before, if I STILL can't find it I'll change/cut the story.
Please bare with me for a while, things are just too much to contain right now and I need to spread the load. (I may wrap this up as an article, hence some repetitions from last rant). The oil prices could act as a storyteller of modern history. Much conspiracy, war and drama unravels around it so when plotting the price development for last hundred years it's no surprise it's looks more of the readings from a Richter meter in San Fransisco then a clean schoolbook example of demand/supply. However, the oil market has since long left the cloud of confusion whipped up by the Iraq occupation and is forced to look at other explanations to last years development. Logistic problems, lack of investment and of course manipulation from the undemocratic states (read "non marketized economies") in OPEC has been pointed out by analysts as sources. All leading to the same conclusion, we've faced a temporary glitch that's just an idle phase before the invisible hand arrive...
Comments