Wrapped up this simulation for a short film. It's a ~100m wide crack coming from sliding landmasses. Maby you'll spot it in a certain novel film one day (from what I've spotted it looks interesting).
Big step today, started to fill up the 3d scene. Composition test of 2d elements . Without any 2d brush elements. I'm now very much in the production phase, a nice place where visible results are more frequent. My idea is to finish the intro while I search for the data I need for the next part, if I still haven't got it I do the ending before, if I STILL can't find it I'll change/cut the story.
Generall update. Fixing glitches and added some love to the ending. Things left to do before first final. -some kind off explanatorial for the "peak oil" concept -better framing for guys dealing oil/money, -scrap glow on dollar sign -fix transition between city/planechrash -show cabin in airplane -animate guy that being shot at in airplane -coal for coaler -lighting for plane wreck -at least two more animated windmill guys -plane brakeing Not a lot really. If they keep letting me sit and wank around at work I'll be done next week.
Comments